Saturday, January 29, 2011

Revitalized: Colbie Caillat "I DO"


Idol reject and YouTube sensation Colbie Caillat
returns this year with a new album entitled All For You.
Her music is almost too bouncy and happy for me.
Sometimes though, if I'm in a playful mood,
I'll tap one of her songs. I mean a perfect example
is this new single. It's almost as if she has
no other emotion in her body except pure
unadulterated joy. Nothin' wrong with that though.
Good for her. Anyways, this track sounds
just like her from before, sound's much the same.

Other confirmed tracks from her new album (if
you feel like huntin' 'em down) are Dream Life, Shadow,
Before I Let You Go, Let's Make It Rain, and What If.

This is her official single due out to purchase
and to hit radio waves on February 7th. So, take
a listen and make your own decisions.


 COLBIE CAILLAT - I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...