Sunday, January 30, 2011

Track O' the Day: Cher - Last of Me


Just barely saw Burlesque last night, and I'm not
a movie critic blog, so I won't voice my opinion of the film.
Except that a lot of it seemed like filler. Also, at points it
dragged on and on. Also, it didn't use Alan Cumming to his
full potential. He seemed like an extra. Cher
was great. Of course. Anyways, this song won
Cher a Golden Globe. Thank you Diane Warren!

Cher apparently had to fight to keep the song
in the film. I thought Cher stole the show from
Xtina. Xtina's character just seemed cliche'd
and very typical. It was an alright film.

I feel terrible because
her last Las Vegas show is February 5th, and
no way I'm seeing it. :' (
If you can, go do it. Like, now. Go
wait in line. Now. Well, after watching this video.
Anyways take a listen to the Golden Globe's 
BEST SONG. I know I will. 



CHER - LAST OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...