Thursday, January 6, 2011

Revitalized: Ingrid Michaelson

Ingrid wrote this for Cheryl Cole, you fanatic haters.

Ingrid, it has been almost 2 years since you released
an album, and I'm beginning to have withdrawals. On Sept. 14,
2010, a few months after Ms. Cheryl Cole released it as a single,
the original writer released this (much better in my opinion) version
as her own single. I love this and it made my day the day I bought it.
Cheryl's version now seems so... drab compared to this, I'm holding
on for the time being Ingrid! Though these shakes and shivers
are really getting to me.... I need it!

Enjoy this official video of her single:

INGRID MICHAELSON - PARACHUTE

======================================
Ms. Cole's version is still good... but a musch lesser... amount... of... good.

I still love my Cheryl Cole, so here's her version,
and you, my dears, can decide for yourselves which
is better.

CHERYL COLE - PARACHUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...