Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday: Sam Cooke! 'Nuff Said

Few people changed the face of music as
much as this man managed to do.
Sam Cooke would be an 80 year old man as of today,
unfortunately this is not so. If you don't know much of this
man, learn. Here's a good profile and post on his
birthday HERE.

Enjoy some of my favorite Sam Cooke songs,
and celebrate this man's music today. Also, three
covers by some of my fav musicians, Adele, Seal, and
Amy Winehouse.



SAM COOKE - CUPID

AMY WINEHOUSE - CUPID


=====================================

SAM COOKE - A CHANGE IS GONNA COME

SEAL - A CHANGE IS GONNA COME


=====================================

SAM COOKE - THAT'S IT, I QUIT, I'M MOVING ON

ADELE - THAT'S IT, I QUIT, I'M MOVING ON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...