Saturday, January 22, 2011

Revitalized: La Roux Goes GOLD... Edition (NEW Release)


The Grammy-Nominated Ms. Jackson and Ben Langmaid
have announced a digital release of "Gold Edition" 
(Cherrytree/Interscope) set to blast of the figurative
digital shelves in iTunes and Amazon on February 8th.
Start saving your pennies, because you know you'll
want this.

It's full of B-Sides, Remixes (Including the IFTK remix
with Yeezy), acoustic versions with pictures and videos
galore for the joy of a fanatic like myself.
Here's a track listing, not sure if it's official or what,
but sources say this, so this is what I report.



TRACK LISTING
1. In For The Kill (Feat. Kanye West)
2. Finally My Saviour
3. Under My Thumb
4. I'm Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Version)
5. In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)
6. Quicksand (Boy 8 Bit Remix)
7. Bulletproof (Zinc Remix)
8. Tigerlily (Demo Version)
9. Bulletproof (Intimate Session at Abbey Road) [Acoustic]
10. In For The Kill (Vevo Lounge Version)

Here's a Vevo performance she did, not sure if this is 10 or not,
I don't know a lot... sorry, anyways. I like it.

LA ROUX - IN FOR THE KILL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...