Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Track O' the Day, Double Dose: Duffy "Well, Well, Well" & Jem "Save Me"


I have so much to catch up on. Internet was down yesterday
thanks to The Great Blizzard 2011. So here's a double dose
of TotD. First up is Duffy's single "Well, Well, Well" which I
fell in love with from her new album Endlessly. The rest
of the album was ok... I loved her first one, so maybe I
was expecting too much from her. 

The second is Jem. No, not the crazy cartoon, this girl:

This popped up on Pandora and reminded
me she existed. There's something about being
Welsh and being awesome. Two in the same I think
Two sides of the same coin. She reminds me a lot
of Imogen Heap, so I like her. Take a listen to
"Save Me" and be enjoyed.

DUFFY - WELL, WELL, WELL

JEM - SAVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...