Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Revisiting: Justin Nozuka

Whatchu lookin at? Electric boogaloo two?

I've been listening to him quite a bit lately and just
wanted to share his music with anyone who might not
be acquainted with his music at all, which I suspect
may be A LOT of people. He's very talented, has
a great voice and has been at it since he was only
15 years old, like all the greats (Mandy Moore, Drew
Barrymore, Jewel, etc.) he started young and his pretty
voice draws me in again and again, here's a vid from
one of my favorites from his sophomore album "You I
Wind Land Sea", "Heartless".

JUSTIN NOZUKA - HEARTLESS

Also, the title reminded me of another fav band of mine
The Fray, here's them covering some Kanye West. Boo-yah!

THE FRAY - HEARTLESS (KANYE WEST COVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...