Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Revitalized: J-Lo's Gonna Show Ya "On The Floor"


This leaked awhile back, but expert sniper agents
from the cyber police kept killing links. Take a listen
from the latin diva and the latino king Pitbull. I'm more
interested in his part. This song is certainly beat-tastic.
I don't think it has any staying power at all, despite
the RedOne (WHOM I LOVE [In case you dunno who that
be, he basically MADE Lady Gaga's sound, even though
she rides the fame train from it... but I won't get into
that now.]). It's not powerful nor does it have a very good
hook. It has no good melody either. It sounds like a blob of
music smashed against the wall and then covered in Lalala
sprinkles. Maybe I'm being too judgmental, but I expected
more from your comeback! YOU'RE PULLIN' AN AGUILERA
ON ME. Well, you still have time to impress me... /sigh
Take a listen, if you must.

EDIT: Since hearing the official version,
RedOne pulled it off, this'll prolly be a hit. I still
said what I said. I don't think it's fantastic, but
it'll be popular fo' sho.

EDIT: Updated with OFFICIAL VIDEO!


J-LO - ON THE FLOOR (FEAT. PITBULL)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...